Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Entrepreneur Me :)

This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

9.30pm Already?! I quickly concluded my project,wrote notes for tomorrow and packed my bag hurrying to leave. I prayed to God for less traffic. As all my traffic prayers even this was unanswered. After 1 hour of travelling I had my dinner almost at 11. My dear wife was still waiting for me to dine together. My heart ached to see that. Neither she would eat along with the kids nor I would say such thing because of the love. 
I went to see myself in the mirror. "What have I turned into?" I spoke to myself. I don't see my kids almost on weekdays. I don't spend much time with family.My face looks shabby. There are dark circles. I hate that unclean stubble.
My wife called me to sleep. I went back into deep thinking. After staring at myself I just broke. I wept and cried a lot. I couldn't believe I was doing this to my family. I am missing out on Life, my friends,my family. I decided to bring myself together. I started with shaving,the only think I could do to boost my confidence. It was like revealing half of my hidden face. My handsome face. Slowly my grim turned into a smile. I went to my wife. My clean shaven looks had bowled her over and I smiled cheek to cheek making a small decision of leaving my Job and starting up dad's business,again. In this way I'll have more time for what we claim - Life!

It is my turn to tag bloggers and here they are - Pritesh Patil.To the bloggers I mentioned, it is an invitation for you all to frame your post of 200-300 words for the P.A.S.S contest. All the very best for the contest. P.S. - Don't forget to tag me back in your posts :)

My Previous posts for the contest were
Adventerous Date.
Cherishable Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Haha liked the way the framed the plot for the contest. Keep up the creativity in you..Never let it DIE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, Ruchita!
    Have tagged you for PAUS in my Post- http://anitaexplorer.blogspot.in/2013/12/pausitive-choice.html

    Please do accept & respond to my Tag. I will be posting an entry to honor your tag too :)
    Do let me know about your Post after you have responded. (by posting a comment on my Blog)

    ReplyDelete