Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Body Language Lecture? Pfft!


How can One talk so much?.. Well guys,let me tell you- as every Indian mother my mother too has lectured me. What's new then,right? Lets begin.
Now as a Graduate,I decided I'll go for my first ever job interview. Having a slight idea of formal clothing. I wore a white shirt,tucked it in my black jeans and went to mom to tell her I was leaving. But then! BAM! "Are you going to interview or College? Whats with your hair? And whats this..?" She asked touching my chin. "I hate that unclean stubble" She said. "And look at your nails? A Mans personality reflects from these small things. Your nails, your clean shaven looks will show the quality of cleanliness in you. A firm handshake after meeting will show confidence. Your clothes of pastel colours will look good on you" I doubt whether she was a teacher of body language or what? "Boy you gotta learn a lot!" She said messing my hair. I quickly jumped. Shaved,Shampooed, Took out a cream color shit and lastly cut my nails short. My mom handed me over curd and blessed me. After 3 hours I handed over sweets to Mom exclaiming I got the job!! My mom hugged me and again started lecturing on how you should invest,how you should maintain Work-Life balance. This and That and a lil bit of everything. And I thought- Here she goes again.

This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.
This is my 5th post for the P.A.S.S. contest and I was tagged by Anita in her post here.

It is my turn to tag bloggers and here they are - Anmol RawatAnita. To all the bloggers I mentioned, it is an invitation for you all to frame your post of 200-300 words for the P.A.S.S contest. All the very best for the contest. P.S. - Don't forget to tag me back in your posts

1 comment:

  1. Ruchita, Nice Creativity, dear!
    Best wishes for the Contest :)

    Thanks a lot for generously responding to my Tag :)
    Hope you registered all entries on the BlogAdda Contest Page too :)
    Do register ASAP as today the activity ends :)

    ReplyDelete