Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Bestest Birthday Gift!

I had decided I would give Nehaa a surprise not that she dint knew like every ither year but I wanted to make it special so Obviously I had to sacrifice something and the only thing she cribbed about is my beard! "I hate that unclean stubble. Please Please Shave. You look so Filthy as if you havent bathed for ages. Shave noh Please!" These are the words I hear daily. Its been since months that I am growing it up for one of my favorite style. But I know now we have reached such a point that she would not think twice before exclaiming that my clean shaven looks was the best gift she has ever received after the diamond ring. The debate although was still going in my mind. I thought so many actors have stubble but sadly I could just remember Abhishek and Dhanush :( Whereas she has Hritik, Ranveer.
She-1,Me-0
I looked in mirror and thought whether I looked older as she said that my beard makes me. Yes I sadly agreed.
She 2, Me-0
No Professionalism. I again looked in the mirror and embarrassed myself.
She-3,Me-0
3 reasons are surely enough fir me to shave and the smile on her  fsce would be worth more than the infinte reasons. After shaving,Surely I felt like I had a rebirth. My Handsome face which was half hidden was now shining :D
Nehaa as predicted exclaimed that it was Her best birthday gift even greater than the diamond ring and wouldnt stop kissing me on cheek. Blushing I promised her Ill always stay Clean shaven:)

This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.
This is my sixth post for the P.A.S.S. contest and I was tagged by Anita in her post here.

It is my turn to tag bloggers and here they are - Anmol RawatAnita. To all the bloggers I mentioned, it is an invitation for you all to frame your post of 200-300 words for the P.A.S.S contest. All the very best for the contest. P.S. - Don't forget to tag me back in your posts

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Ruchita! Being a HUGE Bollywood Fan, I love your movie-stars mentions!
    Thank you so much for responding to my tag :)
    Delighted!
    Hope you registered on the Contest Page as well :)
    Today is last date & do register! Sorry I am done with my tags & will be unable to honor your's...

    ReplyDelete