Monday, December 23, 2013

Adventerous Date.

This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

Ruhi,my beautiful wife had called me unexpectedly to dine out on a Wednesday! I left early from office. I wasn't in my best outfit,my hair was dishevelled, I somehow applied gel to look human. My beard had grown so much that food often stucked in it. My nails were not short or clean. Ah, MESS! I thought of calling her and cancelling the plan but she sounded really enthusiastic and I didn't wanted to be a spoiler.
After meeting,"I've got a good news :)" She said in a composed manner. It immediately striked me about her promotion she was working hard for. I being so impatient refused to take a bite until she tells me. But she being my sweet heart, we finished the dinner and were about to order desserts. Sipping my wine,I snatched the moment and asked her about the good news.
She opened her purse and removed some reports. Smiled and said "We are pregnant". For that moment I just missed a heartbeat,spilled my wine, wiped it not knowing how to exactly react. I got up,hugged her. I couldn't be so much happier in my life. I quickly ordered a cake.
Looking through the candle light on cake I saw her radiant face gleamed. I decided ill blow the candle but I coulnt. We decided we both would. So ruhi blew it from the opposite direction before me and the flame came so close to me that my beard almost caught a tiny spark and that is because of the wine which I had spilled. I immediately poured some water touched the exterior of the cold glass to my burnt beard."I hate that unclean stubble" She said. Sorry is only thing I uttered and we both fed each other the cake.

It is my turn to tag bloggers and here they are - Sourav Pandey,To the bloggers I mentioned, it is an invitation for you all to frame your post of 200-300 words for the P.A.S.S contest. All the very best for the contest. P.S. - Don't forget to tag me back in your posts :)

My Previous posts for the contest were :)
Entrepreneur Me :)
Cherishable Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Grrrttt expresions used,..really enjoyed reading a light mood sharing,.!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey harish. M glad you enjoyed it. More to come :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete